Welcome to 2017 All Star Baseball Interest Registration.
This registration is ONLY to collect info of those that are interested in playing All Star Baseball. For specific questions regarding All Star Baseball, please contact Baseball Commissioner Eric Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This registration will tell us that your player is interested in playing and will help us determine if we will need to hold try outs.
Little League® International Modifies Its Player Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements
For a child to be a Little Leaguer®, eligibility must first be established by way of residency inside the boundaries of a local Little League®, or the location of the school where the child attends is located inside a local league’s boundaries that is approved by Little League Baseball, Incorporated.
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for the Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. Either the school enrollment form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2016 can be used to establish school attendance for the 2017 season.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2016 (previous year) and February 1, 2017 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., - gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.
Be aware that players who established “residence” or “school attendance” for regular season and/or tournament eligibility prior to the 2016-2017 season by using the Tournament Player Verification form, and who can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures from the first year that the Tournament Player Verification form was used for that player, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Tournament Player Verification Form.
In preparation for the 2017 Little League International Tournament, local leagues are to be aware that tournament Eligibility Affidavit will this year require all tournament teams to complete and carry a Tournament Player Verification form for every rostered player.
Please direct questions to:
AJAA Baseball Commissioner: Eric Lee (email@example.com)
Select an option to continue with the registration.